Notice of Accesibility
Hoteles Torremayor Cares About Accessibility
Our goal is to provide hospitality to all the people who travel to the Torremayor de Santiago hotel. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for all people, including people with hearing, visual or any other disability, to get to know our property and reserve their stay if they wish.
If you have difficulties getting to know or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us by phone or email and our hotel staff will be happy to assist you.
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities, and services accessible to all guests. Below is a description of many of the hotel's accessible features in its public and room spaces.
Accessible public spaces
- Handrails on all ramps and stairs
- Designated accessible parking space on site
- Accessible route and entrances to hotel facilities, including pool and breakfast area
- Accessible public areas, including registration and restrooms
- Accessible meeting space
- Service animals are welcome
- Elevator accessible to hotel rooms
- Wheelchair at the reception
- Accessible ramp to the hotel lobby through the side entrance
Guest accessible rooms
- Necessary maneuvering spaces
- Bathroom grab bars
- Required clearances under bathroom vanities
- Visual and audible fire alarm
- Visual smoke detection device
- Accessible eye hole for convenient security
- Accessible door knobs / handles
- Accessible identified guest room number